Blade thickness: 3 mm.
Steel: D2. Hardness (Hrc): 60-61 Hrc
Handle Material: aviation duralumin alloy.
The length in the collapsed position 115 mm
The length in unfolded position 195 mm
Blade length 79 mm
An excellent and original knife for the EDC.
We have made the handle of these knives anodized.
It turned out interesting and juicy, but in some places there are small light points.
they are barely noticeable.
– The knife is very light, it only weighs 70 grams !!
– The knife has a titanium pocket clip.
– This is a simple and reliable frame knife.
– This is an old and reliable system of opening.
– Frames are made of solid rods aviation duralumin alloy.